The Montgomery County Veterans Services Commission is giving winter coats to area veterans in need.
The event will be held on Jan. 15, 2021, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at 627 Edwin C. Moses Blvd, 4th floor, East Medical Plaza, Dayton, OH 45417
- Be a Montgomery County resident
- Received an honorable or under honorable conditions discharge
- Be at 250% or below of the Federal Poverty Level based on family size (see below):
Household Members: Annual Income:
Veterans should bring:
- Valid Ohio photo identification
- Proof of Montgomery County residency (such as utility bill)
- Proof of veteran status (DD-214)
- Proof of household income (VA award letter, two recent paystubs/unemployment bank deposits)
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate(s) of minors (if applicable)
Call (937) 225-4801 if you have questions.